The San Marcos Masjid serves the Texas State University, the greater San Marcos vicinity, and the traveler.
- The Masjid is open 24/7 for Salāt Nawāfil (the not obligatory Salāh).
- The 5 daily Salawāt are in Jamā3ah -- times are as posted in the Musallā.
- Jumu3ah is at 1:45 (or a little later, once the Jamā3ah gathers). No change for DST.
- During Ramadān, there is Iftar each evening and Tarāwīh each night.
- Education on the religion of Islam and the manners of the Muslims.
- Dialog with our Neighbors -- the people of Texas State University and the greater San Marcos vicinity.
- Mouse here for a 2.2MB aerial of the Majid property.
- Dhabīḥah for San Marcos — a list of stores selling Dhabīḥah.
There is reward for being in the House of ALLĀH -- even if it is for no other reason that being there. Al-HamduLillāh!
Oh ALLĀH, grant abundant reward to all participants in the House of ALLĀH -- the San Marcos Masjid. āmīn!