Parking on the San Marcos Masjid Property is for the parishioners (Musalluna of the San Marcos Masjid).
- Welcome! We have ample parking for our typical head count for the 5 daily Salaah. al-HamduLILLAAH!
- The purpose of a Masjid is Worship, Salah, Study, Congregation, Organization, Knowledge, et cetera.
- If you are here for Salah, then park anywhere, if no proper spots are open. And, hold no liability upon any.
The Masjid is not a Parking Service for Texas State University.
- "Absentee Parking" is to leave a vehicle at the Masjid and the driver exits the Masjid property.
- As a basic rule, the San Marcos Masjid does not permit Absentee Parking.
- If you are blocked by folks making Salah or Jumu3ah, then ask them to move when they are done and hold no liability upon any.
A few comments about parking particulars:
- To those that are going to Absentee Park anyhow, please do not interfere with those that come for worship services.
- The San Marcos Masjid is not responsible for damage to any vehicle on Masjid property.
- The vehicle owner and driver each assume all responsibility for damage caused by their vehicle.
- Any damage or injury to vehicle, driver, owner, and passenger are not the responsibility of the Masjid.
- Here are the 9 parking spaces — Mouse here to see a picture of the 9 parking spaces.
- Absentee Parking that blocks the ability of others to get in or out of the driveways greatly improves your likelyhood of being towed.
- Absentee Parking is exclusively for the parishioners (Musalluna of the San Marcos Masjid).
- Double parking for Jumu3ah is proper (to accomodate more people) —
a drawing of how 27 cars may fit at San Marcos Masjid.
For additional details on parking, please consult the signage in the parking area of the San Marcos Masjid.
There are additional notes about parking on the shelf in the main hallway of the Masjid.
Texas State University offers parking. Please check the following links for their current information.