Parking on the San Marcos Masjid Property is for the parishioners (Musalluun of the San Marcos Masjid).
- Welcome! We have ample parking for our typical attendance for 5 daily as-Salaah. al-Ham-du-Lillaahi!
- Parking is free while you remain on the property (for example, for as-Salaah, Study, DHikr, MSA meetings, Friends, Du3aa’, Remembering your Lord, Being there, et cetera).
- If you remain on the property, then block/double-park as needed.
Please park in a manner that makes all the cars and people safe.
There is no guarantee of quick exit.
That is, you may have to wait for another to finish his or her as-Salaah.
If you wish help with parking, then call or text Clay 512-589-7148.
The Masjid is not a Parking Service for Texas State University.
- "Absentee Parking" is to leave a vehicle at the Masjid while the driver exits the Masjid property.
- As a basic rule, the San Marcos Masjid does not permit Absentee Parking.
- However, if after you park, there are open parking for as-Salaah, then up to 5 spaces are avaialble for Absentee Parking.
- No parking spaces except the 5 parking spaces shown by the orange word "ALL" are to be used for Absentee Parking
— Mouse here to see a picture of the 5 parking spaces.
- Absentee Parking is exclusively for the parishioners (Musalluun of the San Marcos Masjid). Please be sure that we have your name, plate, and cell phone.
A few comments about parking particulars:
- To those that Absentee Park, please do not interfere with those that come for as-Salaah.
- The San Marcos Masjid is not responsible for damage to any vehicle on Masjid property.
- The vehicle owner and driver each assume all responsibility for damage caused by their vehicle.
- Any damage or injury to vehicle, driver, owner, and passenger are not the responsibility of the Masjid.
How to get Towed:
- We tow for blocking while Absentee Parking.
- We tow for Absentee Parking in other than the 5 designated parking spots.
- We tow for Absentee Parking and not having left your name, plate, and cell phone.
- We tow for those that Absentee Park and interfere with those that come for as-Salaah.
- If towed, then call South West Towing at 512-392-4442 at 211 West Grove Street. Bring $200.
- If you have questions about parking, then call or text Clay 512-589-7148.
Texas State University offers parking. Please check the following links for their current information.
- TSU hourly parking is on Student Center Drive off of North Comanche Street (at GPS 29.8898562,-97.9453488) and also at University Drive & North Edward Gary Street (at GPS 29.88593,-97.9393076).
- TSU hourly parking is up to $14 per day:
- TSU yearly parking is $115–$825:
— The 9 proper parking spaces.
— How to park 29 cars at the Masjid.
Ya just gotta love it!